Last time, we revealed numbers 10 through 6 of our 2010 top lingerie, lounge and underwear picks. Today we’ll reveal our absolute top 5 lingerie items in our drawers from 2010.
5. Daring Fashion Hosiery By Trasparenze – These are not your average leg wear. These are the kind of pantyhose and stockings you wear when you want to make a serious statement entering a room.
We can’t help but love Trasparenze’s thigh-high stay-ups and pantyhose that masquerade as a garter belt with stockings. When we’re feeling extra sassy, these are the pieces to which we turn.
4. The Elixir Cassiopée by Lejaby – This piece has to make our list simply due to its beautiful, high-fashion look. The Elixir Cassiopée by Lejaby reminds us that sometimes basic black or a neutral just isn’t enough for a lingerie drawer.
We also love that the Elixir line produces the Cassiopée up to an H cup. The larger bosom needs these type of gorgeous options.
3. New Cuts of Hanky Panky Underwear – We have said again and again that we love our Hanky Panky thongs and that they are the most comfortable thong in the world. However, some of our clients simply prefer a little more coverage. It’s OK, we understand. That’s why making our list are the Signature Lace Bikini, boyshort and V-kini underwear designs by Hanky Panky.
2. Naked Underwear for Men – We couldn’t complete a top-ten list without including an option for our male clientele.We love The Naked underwear’s seamless, fitted underwear with no constricting waistline. It’s made of a superior Italian micro fiber that will make your man say goodbye to cotton for good. Frankly, these underwear make us and our men equally happy.
1. Diamond Tea and Bella Notte Robes – We admit, we couldn’t decide between Diamond Tea and Bella Notte, two lines of superior robes. On the one hand, the Diamond Tea robes are made in Canada and have options to wrap, zip, shimmer and stretch. On the other hand, Bella Notte robes are a celebratory satin with a unique design of a button and elastic at the waistline.
They are both so impressive and indulgent the only thing we could do is put these robes at a tie for the number one spot.
Disagree with us? Do you think there’s a must-have item that we missed? Let us know. We’re always open to hearing your thoughts.