Free Shipping over $100
CMagnifique Seamless Minimizer- Northern Blue
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Get the look of a t-shirt bra with the overall slimming effect of a minimizer bra! This full coverage underwire bra features a smooth jacquard cup, and a silky cup lining that adapts to your shape. Perfect for average to full-figured women who want a rounded breast shape without a flattened look. Great for everyday wear.
- Minimizes up to 1" without flattening you and prevents "popping buttons" on your favorite shirts and blouses. Non-padded for less bulk.
- Seamless, unpadded underwire cup has a silky, stretch opaque lining for natural shape and feels cool.
- Stretchy seamless cups provide a custom fit for each breast and are a great solution if you're not quite even.
- Inner side panels in larger sizes (see note below) give added side support.
- Underwire is encased and double lined for comfort.
- Encased elastic top cup edge gives a more custom fit.
- Bandless front is less bulky for short-waisted women.
- Center panel - lower for a more streamlined look with breathable mesh, "C" logo charm and satin bow. Arched for high tummies.
- Sides and back have sewn-on elastic at edges for a more custom fit.
- Seamless sides lie flat under clothes.
- Center pull, narrow elastic straps are fully adjustable in the back with coated metal hardware.
- Back coated metal hook-and-eye closure, see our Size Chart for hook counts. Fourth hook column gives a more adaptable fit.
- U-shaped back helps take weight off shoulders for a custom fit.
- Designed in France.
|76% Polyamide, 24% Lycra Elastane
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Hand wash. Lay flat to dry.
- Variant: 34C / Northern Blue
- SKU: C1891-34C-NnBe
- In Stock: 1
- Product Type: Fabric Cup
- Brand: Chantelle
We Recommend Hand Washing
- Use delicate washing powder or liquid, don’t add softener or bleach
- Soak bras for 3-5 minutes in cold water (max. 30°), and rinse
- Gently press to squeeze out water, do not wring or twist
- Avoid folding moulded cups, padded, or t-shirt bras
- Lay flat on rack or towel to air dry
But if you must machine wash:
- Attach back hooks together to avoid snagging
- Use a bra bather or washbag on cool, gentle cycle (max. 30°)
- Wash bras of a similar colour and fabric together
- Remove promptly and lay flat on a rack or towel to air dry
- No tumble dry! (It makes us cry)
The first step is to put your bra on properly.
- Place your arms through the straps and position the straps on your shoulders.
- Lean forward and let your breasts naturally fall into the cups.
- Fasten the hook at the position that is most comfortable preferably in the middle hook position. This will allow you room to loosen and/or tighten the band slightly with minor weight fluctuations.
- Position and adjust the back panel by pulling the back panel downwards until the back of your bra is level with the front. Your nipple should sit halfway between your shoulder and elbow.
- The back panel of the bra is level with the front, and doesn’t ride up above the clasps.
- The cups hold the breasts fully, with no extra space and a smooth transition between the cup and your breast.
- The piece between the breasts lays flat against your chest, holding your bra snugly in place.
- (Not against the breasts. If the front piece does not sit snugly against your rib cage try a smaller band size. If the front or back clasps are pinching, try a larger band size.
- Adjust the straps so that they sit snugly on your shoulder, neither so tight that they pinch or mark your flesh nor so loose that they slide off the shoulder.