Bringing tropical vibes to bedtime and lounging, our Eleanor shorts feature a bold palm leaf print in subtle shades of blues and greens. Made from super-soft 60% modal, 40% cotton, the shorts are trimmed with dark aqua modal. Elasticated at the back waist, with an adjustable front drawstring, the shorts have two side pockets. Wear them with the matching pyjama top or cami for fun, comfy style to relax or sleep in. It’s easy to create mini-me looks with our Eleanor range as coordinating styles are also available in our Minijammies’ collection.
- Model is 5'8" tall, wearing a size 10 garment.
- Choose your set : This piece can bought as part of a set or individually with other items in the collection for ultimate choice in style and size.
- Fabric Composition : 60% cotton + 40% modal.
- Fire Warning : KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.
- Wash Care Instructions : Machine wash, Inside out, Do not soak, Wash dark colours separately, Do not iron trims, Save energy, Wash at 30 degrees.
Description: Don’t confuse lightweight with poor quality. This is a gorgeous, fine fabric that
feels light and soft next to the skin. This might feel thinner than some of our other fabrics
but there are so many benefits as you’ll see below.
Good For: Perfect for those long hot summer nights or for those who generally overheat
while sleeping. It’s breathable and the modal has a clever knack of keeping you cool and dry.
Not for: Keeping you snug on a cold winter’s night.
We Recommend Hand Washing
- Use delicate washing powder or liquid, don’t add softener or bleach
- Soak bras for 3-5 minutes in cold water (max. 30°), and rinse
- Gently press to squeeze out water, do not wring or twist
- Avoid folding moulded cups, padded, or t-shirt bras
- Lay flat on rack or towel to air dry
But if you must machine wash:
- Attach back hooks together to avoid snagging
- Use a bra bather or washbag on cool, gentle cycle (max. 30°)
- Wash bras of a similar colour and fabric together
- Remove promptly and lay flat on a rack or towel to air dry
- No tumble dry! (It makes us cry)