The ultimate foundation piece. The smooth Tank Top from the award winning Soft Stretch Collection adds ease to everyday with high performace elasticity that is engineered to last. Wear alone or layered for a lightweight, luxe look.
- Fits XS-XL
- Relaxed one size fit for variety of shapes
- Scoop-neck silhouette
- Stays in place throughout the day
- Quick Drying
- Designed in France.
Over 90% of our corsetry products are made in our own factories and are designed with quality in mind.
We believe investing in the right bra that you can wear 50+ times is better than buying a few cheaper bras that fall apart quickly in the wash.
We’d recommend the following care tips to maximize the longevity of your bra and minimize environmental impact.
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand washing your garment using a delicate detergent is the best way to maintain the fit, shape and fabric of the produc
- Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace. Handwashing will also increase the lifespan of the product.
- Rinse garment in cold water.
- If handwashing is not an option, and you choose to machine wash, do so with a delicate detergent and a lingerie wash bag with the machine on a delicate / gentle cycle.
- However you choose to wash, always air dry the garment. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastics.
- If washing a bra, do not twist to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.
We Recommend Hand Washing
- Use delicate washing powder or liquid, don’t add softener or bleach
- Soak bras for 3-5 minutes in cold water (max. 30°), and rinse
- Gently press to squeeze out water, do not wring or twist
- Avoid folding moulded cups, padded, or t-shirt bras
- Lay flat on rack or towel to air dry
But if you must machine wash:
- Attach back hooks together to avoid snagging
- Use a bra bather or washbag on cool, gentle cycle (max. 30°)
- Wash bras of a similar colour and fabric together
- Remove promptly and lay flat on a rack or towel to air dry
- No tumble dry! (It makes us cry)