This is the most classic cut of bras, which is suitable for B-D cups.
Bras of this shape have both smooth and lace cups and narrower, in some cases double straps. Fastening is usually on 1-2 hooks. For the Lise Charmel, Antigel or Antinea brands, for smaller sizes (cups A-B), solid reinforcement is added to lift and shape the bust.
We Recommend Hand Washing
- Use delicate washing powder or liquid, don’t add softener or bleach
- Soak bras for 3-5 minutes in cold water (max. 30°), and rinse
- Gently press to squeeze out water, do not wring or twist
- Avoid folding moulded cups, padded, or t-shirt bras
- Lay flat on rack or towel to air dry
But if you must machine wash:
- Attach back hooks together to avoid snagging
- Use a bra bather or washbag on cool, gentle cycle (max. 30°)
- Wash bras of a similar colour and fabric together
- Remove promptly and lay flat on a rack or towel to air dry
- No tumble dry! (It makes us cry)