While we’re stuck inside, hopefully, many of us are taking the occasion to lounge. And, of course, if you’re going to be doing that, you’ll need new loungewear in which to do it — that’s where Nanso comes in. Nanso makes a cross between loungewear and sleepwear that is both functional and versatile. We introduced you to the Paloma not long ago, and today we want to feature the Lilja sleep dress by Nanso.
Nanso’s Lilja Sleep Dress
Just like Nanso’s Paloma, the Lilja is comfortable enough to wear all day and all night. It’s made of 50% cotton and 50% modal — very typical of Nanso — and this makes it breathable and easy to care for. The Lilja is light, bright and cheery.
Nanso Cleaning Care Recommendations
Nanso recommends the following when it comes to washing their garments:
- Wash the garment the first time on a warm or hot cycle to set the colours.
- Wash according to the label — on warn cycle.
- Wash your garment inside out.
- Don’t use bleach or detergent with bleach in it.
- Spin-dry well.
- Follow the label for tumble-dry instructions — many can be gently tumble dried.
- If you need to iron, do so on the reverse side.
As you can see, it’s simple, but care is recommended to keep their colours as bright as on day one. That way, you can enjoy their cheer for years to come.