We're Re-Opening Next Week! Join Us, Won't You?
May 15 2020 – Vashti Lehrle
We’re beyond pleased to announce that as of Tuesday, May 19th, Secret Drawers Lingerie will be open once again. Our modified hours are 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., Monday-Saturday. These will be our hours until further notice.
And while this news is making us smile from ear-to-ear, there are additional safety precautions to take into consideration right now. We are implementing several procedures to make sure that all our clients are safe in our store.
- Only one client will be allowed in the store at a time.
- Clients will be helped directly by staff, rather than allowing clients to touch items without assistance.
- High-touch surfaces like door handles and the Interac machine will be disinfected after each client.
- We will only be offering no-touch bra fittings.
- Trying on of garments will be allowed with assistance, and garments will be sanitized before being put back out on the floor.
- Clients wanting to try on garments should wear a mask.
- We highly recommend that you make an appointment to ensure our availability.
Of course, these efforts make the lingerie-buying experience different, but we hope to overcome that with our personal service for each client.
Here Are the Lingerie Designs You’ve Missed
You’ll want to check out our newest items in-store. We’ve been blogging about them while shut.
- Check out this new and gorgeous bra and brief combo: Pinstripes, Lace and a Pendant for the Ultimate in Rosa Faia Femininity — The Antonia
- This tropical floral exudes comfort: New Nanso Loungewear Sleep Dress — The Lilja
- Crimson-red lingerie now in our drawers: Chantelle’s Basic Prime in a High-Fashion Colour
- Pink and grey loungewear is hot and cool: New Nanso — Beyond Comfortable Loungewear
- Multiple bra designs in pistachio are available up to a 38 E cup: Green Is in — So Is Mey’s Serie Glorious
We aren’t the only business re-opening on 5th Street next week, either. We hope to see you in our store and on 5th Street soon.