Free Shipping over $100
Active Air Sports Bra- Anthracite
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Enjoy the bliss of a breathable workout in this ventilated, functional sports bra. Designed with encapsulation fit, wireless cups for control and cut outs to supply air flow throughout. Made of nylon, polyester and elastane.
- Contour, wireless encased Delta Pad cup has breathable compression mesh surrounding it for superior airflow and stability in the cup.
- Lightly padded, double layer cup is light foam and mesh for optimal body temperature.
- Terry lining in Delta Pad and underband helps prevent a sweaty underbust area.
- Sewn-on, covered elastic around interior cup, neckline and arm openings.
- Tall underband has a soft, soft, breathable, comfortable lining that extends to the inner sides and back and moves with you, a special Anita feature.
- All Anita sports bras reduce bounce by 78%!
- Moisture wicking technology keeps you cool.
- Ergonomically designed, padded front, center pull straps attach to elastic straps that adjust in the back with plastic hardware.
- Straps are non-roll and will return to their normal position even if twisted or turned.
- Ventilated, two-ply sides and back have sewn-on, hidden elastic at edges for a great fit.
- Silvertone metal hook-and-eye closure in back; see our Size Chart for hook counts.
- Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex certified for contact with human skin and ecological requirements :
- Contour, lightly padded wireless cups.
- Cups are 3/16" thick.
- Center is 5" tall.
- Tall sides are 4-1/2" tall, without Boning.
- Covered, Padded Straps at front are 1" wide and do not adjust.
- Elastic straps at back are 5/8" wide.
- Elastic Underband is 1-1/4" tall.
- Back is 2" tall.
- Measurement was taken from a size 34C and may vary slightly by size.
- 3-column hook-and-eye closure at back with silvertone metal hardware.
- For Hook Counts, see our Size Chart.
50% Nylon, 35% Polyester, 15% Elastane
- Variant: 30F
- SKU: 5544-30F-Ae
- In Stock: 1
- Product Type: Sports Bras
- Brand: Anita
We Recommend Hand Washing
- Use delicate washing powder or liquid, don’t add softener or bleach
- Soak bras for 3-5 minutes in cold water (max. 30°), and rinse
- Gently press to squeeze out water, do not wring or twist
- Avoid folding moulded cups, padded, or t-shirt bras
- Lay flat on rack or towel to air dry
But if you must machine wash:
- Attach back hooks together to avoid snagging
- Use a bra bather or washbag on cool, gentle cycle (max. 30°)
- Wash bras of a similar colour and fabric together
- Remove promptly and lay flat on a rack or towel to air dry
- No tumble dry! (It makes us cry)
The first step is to put your bra on properly.
- Place your arms through the straps and position the straps on your shoulders.
- Lean forward and let your breasts naturally fall into the cups.
- Fasten the hook at the position that is most comfortable preferably in the middle hook position. This will allow you room to loosen and/or tighten the band slightly with minor weight fluctuations.
- Position and adjust the back panel by pulling the back panel downwards until the back of your bra is level with the front. Your nipple should sit halfway between your shoulder and elbow.
- The back panel of the bra is level with the front, and doesn’t ride up above the clasps.
- The cups hold the breasts fully, with no extra space and a smooth transition between the cup and your breast.
- The piece between the breasts lays flat against your chest, holding your bra snugly in place.
- (Not against the breasts. If the front piece does not sit snugly against your rib cage try a smaller band size. If the front or back clasps are pinching, try a larger band size.
- Adjust the straps so that they sit snugly on your shoulder, neither so tight that they pinch or mark your flesh nor so loose that they slide off the shoulder.