Free Shipping over $100
Cassiopee Invisible full cup bra- Rose Savage
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The seamless cups guarantee ultimate comfort for all bust sizes and the reassuring Cassiopee neckline ensures optimum comfort and support. The Cassiopee underwired bra, invisible under clothing, has become a wardrobe essential. With its seamless embroidery, Cassiopee is invisible under clothing.
Cassiopee is a range of bras that are exceptionally invisible under clothing. With its seamless cups, Cassiopee lingerie is elegant and body-sculpting. Cassiopee provides a feeling of well-being with its level of comfort and hold and is the answer for all women looking for both support and glamour.
- Variant: 32C
- SKU: 07151-32C
- In Stock: 1
- Product Type: Molded Cup
- Brand: EMPREINTE
We Recommend Hand Washing
- Use delicate washing powder or liquid, don’t add softener or bleach
- Soak bras for 3-5 minutes in cold water (max. 30°), and rinse
- Gently press to squeeze out water, do not wring or twist
- Avoid folding moulded cups, padded, or t-shirt bras
- Lay flat on rack or towel to air dry
But if you must machine wash:
- Attach back hooks together to avoid snagging
- Use a bra bather or washbag on cool, gentle cycle (max. 30°)
- Wash bras of a similar colour and fabric together
- Remove promptly and lay flat on a rack or towel to air dry
- No tumble dry! (It makes us cry)
The first step is to put your bra on properly.
- Place your arms through the straps and position the straps on your shoulders.
- Lean forward and let your breasts naturally fall into the cups.
- Fasten the hook at the position that is most comfortable preferably in the middle hook position. This will allow you room to loosen and/or tighten the band slightly with minor weight fluctuations.
- Position and adjust the back panel by pulling the back panel downwards until the back of your bra is level with the front. Your nipple should sit halfway between your shoulder and elbow.
- The back panel of the bra is level with the front, and doesn’t ride up above the clasps.
- The cups hold the breasts fully, with no extra space and a smooth transition between the cup and your breast.
- The piece between the breasts lays flat against your chest, holding your bra snugly in place.
- (Not against the breasts. If the front piece does not sit snugly against your rib cage try a smaller band size. If the front or back clasps are pinching, try a larger band size.
- Adjust the straps so that they sit snugly on your shoulder, neither so tight that they pinch or mark your flesh nor so loose that they slide off the shoulder.