Forever New Liquid Fabric Wash s perfect for High Efficiency machines. Forever New can be used to wash all delicates and fabrics: lingerie and hosiery, silk, wool, cotton, and lycra.
This bottle is good for at least 120 hand washes or 30 machine washes.
Features & Benefits:
Preserves the fit and shape of modern fabrics (lingerie & hosiery, silk, wool, cotton, swimwear, and lycra)
Removes residue from previous washings or dry cleaning
Designed for HE and standard washing machines, as well as handwashing
Made with plant-based, biodegradable cleansers
Light, clean scent
How to Use:
Hand Wash: Use 1-2 teaspoons of liquid per load. Soak up to 5 minutes. Rinse well.
High Efficiency: Use 1/2 capful for regular loads and 1 capful for larger loads.
Top Loader: Use 1 capful for regular loads and 1-1/2 capfuls for larger loads.
Active Ingredients: Non-ionic and Anonic surfactants (plant derived surfactants), glycerine (plant derived fabric conditioner), Borax and Sodium Citrate (natural water softener), Enzymes (natural stain remover).
We Recommend Hand Washing
- Use delicate washing powder or liquid, don’t add softener or bleach
- Soak bras for 3-5 minutes in cold water (max. 30°), and rinse
- Gently press to squeeze out water, do not wring or twist
- Avoid folding moulded cups, padded, or t-shirt bras
- Lay flat on rack or towel to air dry
But if you must machine wash:
- Attach back hooks together to avoid snagging
- Use a bra bather or washbag on cool, gentle cycle (max. 30°)
- Wash bras of a similar colour and fabric together
- Remove promptly and lay flat on a rack or towel to air dry
- No tumble dry! (It makes us cry)