Forever New's pure citric base gently launders fibres without breaking them down and rinses so clean, everything looks newer longer.
This large bottle is good for at least 125 hand washes or 32 regular machine washes.
Features & Benefits:
Preserves the fit and shape of modern fabrics (lingerie & hosiery, silk, wool, cotton, swimwear, and lycra)
Removes residue from previous washings or dry cleaning
Designed for HE and standard washing machines, as well as handwashing
Made with plant-based, biodegradable cleansers
How to Use:
Hand Wash: Use 1/2-1 tablespoon of powder per load. Soak up to 5 minutes. Rinse well.
High Efficiency: Use 1/8 cup (1/2 scoop) for regular loads and 1/4 cup (1 scoop) for larger loads.
Top Loader: Use 1/4 cup (1 scoop) for regular loads and 1/2 cup (2 scoops) for larger loads.
Ingredients: Sodium Citrate (natural water softener), Tetra-sodium iminodisuccinate (water conditioner), Nonionic and Anionic surfactants (plant derived cleansers), Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda).
Forever New is never formulated with parabens, phthalates & dyes, and is never tested on animals.
We Recommend Hand Washing
- Use delicate washing powder or liquid, don’t add softener or bleach
- Soak bras for 3-5 minutes in cold water (max. 30°), and rinse
- Gently press to squeeze out water, do not wring or twist
- Avoid folding moulded cups, padded, or t-shirt bras
- Lay flat on rack or towel to air dry
But if you must machine wash:
- Attach back hooks together to avoid snagging
- Use a bra bather or washbag on cool, gentle cycle (max. 30°)
- Wash bras of a similar colour and fabric together
- Remove promptly and lay flat on a rack or towel to air dry
- No tumble dry! (It makes us cry)