A bold chevron print in an everyday plunging silhouette, the Manhattan T-Shirt Bra draws from the varying landscapes of the city. With soft foam cups and lifted base construction, this is a style that is as comfortable, invisible and supportive as it is stylish.
- Plunge neckline with a bold chevron print tulle that overlays soft foam cups
- Graphic elastic band at the neckline for invisible containment
- Base construction for added lift
- Fully adjustable straps
- Support for DD+
- Designed in France
Over 90% of our corsetry products are made in our own factories and are designed with quality in mind.
We believe investing in the right bra that you can wear 50+ times is better than buying a few cheaper bras that fall apart quickly in the wash.
We’d recommend the following care tips to maximize the longevity of your bra and minimize environmental impact.
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand washing your garment using a delicate detergent is the best way to maintain the fit, shape and fabric of the produc
- Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace. Handwashing will also increase the lifespan of the product.
- Rinse garment in cold water.
- If handwashing is not an option, and you choose to machine wash, do so with a delicate detergent and a lingerie wash bag with the machine on a delicate / gentle cycle.
- However you choose to wash, always air dry the garment. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastics.
- If washing a bra, do not twist to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.
We Recommend Hand Washing
- Use delicate washing powder or liquid, don’t add softener or bleach
- Soak bras for 3-5 minutes in cold water (max. 30°), and rinse
- Gently press to squeeze out water, do not wring or twist
- Avoid folding moulded cups, padded, or t-shirt bras
- Lay flat on rack or towel to air dry
But if you must machine wash:
- Attach back hooks together to avoid snagging
- Use a bra bather or washbag on cool, gentle cycle (max. 30°)
- Wash bras of a similar colour and fabric together
- Remove promptly and lay flat on a rack or towel to air dry
- No tumble dry! (It makes us cry)