Free Shipping over $100
Soft Stretch High Waist Thong- One Size
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The seamless Brief from the pioneering one size underwear program that truly fits. This innovative style has luxe, high performance fabric that is engineered to last, retain its stretch and adapt to all body types. Loved by editors and customers alike, the award winning underwear is an easy fit for any season.
- Seamless high rise silhouette for added coverage
- 360 Degree Adaptable Stretch
- Moisture Wicking
- Lightweight and Breathable
- Designed in France.
Over 90% of our corsetry products are made in our own factories and are designed with quality in mind.
- Hand washing your garment using a delicate detergent is the best way to maintain the fit, shape and fabric of the product
- Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace. Handwashing will also increase the lifespan of the product.
- Rinse garment in cold water.
- If handwashing is not an option, and you choose to machine wash, do so with a delicate detergent and a lingerie wash bag with the machine on a delicate / gentle cycle.
- However you choose to wash, always air dry the garment. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastics.
We Recommend Hand Washing
- Use delicate washing powder or liquid, don’t add softener or bleach
- Soak bras for 3-5 minutes in cold water (max. 30°), and rinse
- Gently press to squeeze out water, do not wring or twist
- Avoid folding moulded cups, padded, or t-shirt bras
- Lay flat on rack or towel to air dry
But if you must machine wash:
- Attach back hooks together to avoid snagging
- Use a bra bather or washbag on cool, gentle cycle (max. 30°)
- Wash bras of a similar colour and fabric together
- Remove promptly and lay flat on a rack or towel to air dry
- No tumble dry! (It makes us cry)
The first step is to put your bra on properly.
- Place your arms through the straps and position the straps on your shoulders.
- Lean forward and let your breasts naturally fall into the cups.
- Fasten the hook at the position that is most comfortable preferably in the middle hook position. This will allow you room to loosen and/or tighten the band slightly with minor weight fluctuations.
- Position and adjust the back panel by pulling the back panel downwards until the back of your bra is level with the front. Your nipple should sit halfway between your shoulder and elbow.
- The back panel of the bra is level with the front, and doesn’t ride up above the clasps.
- The cups hold the breasts fully, with no extra space and a smooth transition between the cup and your breast.
- The piece between the breasts lays flat against your chest, holding your bra snugly in place.
- (Not against the breasts. If the front piece does not sit snugly against your rib cage try a smaller band size. If the front or back clasps are pinching, try a larger band size.
- Adjust the straps so that they sit snugly on your shoulder, neither so tight that they pinch or mark your flesh nor so loose that they slide off the shoulder.