Splash Swimwear Wash is the only solution to keep your favorite swimsuit looking like new.
This swimsuit wash is designed with a brilliant bit of chemistry that neutralizes and removes chlorine, salt and suntan oils and lotions from swimwear without affecting color. We have tested numerous swimsuit detergents which claim to neutralize chlorine and have yet to find one which works. Chlorine is a very harsh chemical which breaks down elastic quickly and can fade color, so it is important to wash your swimsuit with Splash soon after wearing. What’s even better is Splash’s active ingredient is so gentle, its used to neutralize chlorine in tap water for aquariums!
We Recommend Hand Washing
- Use delicate washing powder or liquid, don’t add softener or bleach
- Soak bras for 3-5 minutes in cold water (max. 30°), and rinse
- Gently press to squeeze out water, do not wring or twist
- Avoid folding moulded cups, padded, or t-shirt bras
- Lay flat on rack or towel to air dry
But if you must machine wash:
- Attach back hooks together to avoid snagging
- Use a bra bather or washbag on cool, gentle cycle (max. 30°)
- Wash bras of a similar colour and fabric together
- Remove promptly and lay flat on a rack or towel to air dry
- No tumble dry! (It makes us cry)