Free Shipping over $100
Wish Plunge Full Cup Bra- Ginger Pink
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
You wished, we listened. This exquisite plunge is everything (and more) you could wish for in a stunning and supportive French bra. Our full coverage shape is adored for its flattering shape that hugs curves from B to G cup. Unlined cups showcase sheer mesh with exquisite embroidery you’ll want to reveal or keep to yourself. Either way, you’ll feel beautiful inside and out.
- Unlined sheer bra with underwire
- Full coverage plunge silhouette supports and shapes the bust from B to G cup
- Stunning French embroidery
- Extra layer of mesh on the lower cup for support
- Soft and smooth microfiber back
- Fully adjustable straps
- Straps become wider with larger sizes for a comfortable, supportive fit
- U-shaped ballet back assures superior comfort, fit and support
- Hook-and-eye back closure
- Variant: 32G
- SKU: 12B319-GrPk
- In Stock: 1
- Product Type: Soft Cup
- Brand: Simone Perele
We Recommend Hand Washing
- Use delicate washing powder or liquid, don’t add softener or bleach
- Soak bras for 3-5 minutes in cold water (max. 30°), and rinse
- Gently press to squeeze out water, do not wring or twist
- Avoid folding moulded cups, padded, or t-shirt bras
- Lay flat on rack or towel to air dry
But if you must machine wash:
- Attach back hooks together to avoid snagging
- Use a bra bather or washbag on cool, gentle cycle (max. 30°)
- Wash bras of a similar colour and fabric together
- Remove promptly and lay flat on a rack or towel to air dry
- No tumble dry! (It makes us cry)
The first step is to put your bra on properly.
- Place your arms through the straps and position the straps on your shoulders.
- Lean forward and let your breasts naturally fall into the cups.
- Fasten the hook at the position that is most comfortable preferably in the middle hook position. This will allow you room to loosen and/or tighten the band slightly with minor weight fluctuations.
- Position and adjust the back panel by pulling the back panel downwards until the back of your bra is level with the front. Your nipple should sit halfway between your shoulder and elbow.
- The back panel of the bra is level with the front, and doesn’t ride up above the clasps.
- The cups hold the breasts fully, with no extra space and a smooth transition between the cup and your breast.
- The piece between the breasts lays flat against your chest, holding your bra snugly in place.
- (Not against the breasts. If the front piece does not sit snugly against your rib cage try a smaller band size. If the front or back clasps are pinching, try a larger band size.
- Adjust the straps so that they sit snugly on your shoulder, neither so tight that they pinch or mark your flesh nor so loose that they slide off the shoulder.